Sunday, October 19, 2008

THE FIRST SHOW IN (Almost) 3 YEARS

After an almost 3-year hiatus I am (really) happy to announce that the Human Jukebox will be returning to the Prague stage. I hope I'm not the only one who's happy :-P

If you're not familiar with the show it's like this: I know a lot of songs. A lot. So I made a book of about 1,000 of them in many genres - rock, rap, opera, gospel, musicals, TV commercials, etc.

During this interactive show the audience members get to holler at me whichever song they'd like me to perform and I will do it unaccompanied and from memory.

Want more info or want to see the song list? Go to www.The-Human-Jukebox.com or www.LidskyJukebox.cz If you want something that's not on the list then send me a request and I'll try to learn it. Or scream it out anyway - you never know.

I have two upcoming shows. The dates are:

Sunday, October 26th at 19:00 and
Sunday, November 2nd at 19:00

They will take place at:

Divadlo Na Zabradli
Anenske 5 (take tram 17 or 18 to Karlovy lazne)
Tickets are 150kc at the box office. Space is limited so it's recommended to make a reservation by emailing: pokladna@nazabradli.cz

The bar opens one hour before perf so come and get...relaxed. There will also be ample opportunity to become even more...relaxed...during intermission and even moreso after the show.

Let's bring this baby back where it belongs!

No comments: